Chivas Blended Scotch Whisky 12 YO 4.5L
Chivas is a blend of many different malt and grain Scotch whiskies, matured for at least 12 years. This rich, smooth blend balances style with substance and tradition with a modern twist.
At the very heart of the Chivas Regal blend lies the exceptional Strathisla single malt and a story of enduring brotherhood, craftsmanship and generosity of spirit. A gentle reminder of these qualities of love and loyalty – two coupled hearts and a crown – is forged into the gates that welcome you to our distillery deep in the Scottish Highlands.
This is a tribute to the enduring commitment of our founding brothers, James and John Chivas, to craft the world’s finest blended scotch whiskies. Every drop of Chivas Regal 12 Years Old is expertly blended to create a superior whisky with luxurious notes of honey, hazelnut and butterscotch
Consumption Tips: The Chivas Collins
2 x slices of green apple (Granny Smith)
1 x Lime wheel
- Place the apple slices at the bottom of the glass and pour Chivas over them. Allow to stand for a few minutes. The slices of apple are placed in first to interact with the whisky, opening up the orchard fruit signature notes within the Chivas taste profile.
- Fill with large ice cubes.
- Slowly pour the lemonade. The citrus balances out the honey notes of the whisky.
- Give it a stir.
- Top with soda. The soda water lengthens the drink further, making it less sweet and adding an extra touch of fizz.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and serve with a long clear straw.
Be the first to review “Chivas Blended Scotch Whisky 12 YO 4.5L”